About Me

A former Bo's Coffee Club barista now doctor going for the sights and tastes of her beloved Cebu with the occasional segue on experiences.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

I Finally Won!!! (Thank you, The Lead Character)

After having gone to several parties, it's disheartening that not once did I ever win a prize in any of the raffles  (sniff, sniff).  But my luck took a different turn when I came home one day after a hard day's work and decided to go on line.  So I made my cursory rounds with Facebook, my email, and finally my blog.  I also decided to check on what my fellow bloggers have posted.

The Lead Character's post got my attention.  He was having another contest and the prize is a 2011 Starbuck's Planner and since the previous winner couldn't get his prize, I also get to keep it.  It was a Jose Cuervo Tequila.

I arranged for a meet up with The Lead Character at Cakewalker's Caffe.   Unfortunately he didn't have a camera with him so no photos were taken of me receiving the prize.  Anyhow, per request, I decided to post this with my photo holding the prize.


Thanks so much to The Lead Character.  Will be using these items real soon.

3 comments:

  1. you're welcome, Uh-Huh Girl! :)

    and Thank you so much for this post! Is it OK if I took this pic and posted it on my blog? will link up, of course. ;)

    and happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, Lead Character! No problem at all. Feel free to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks, uh-huh girl! will be posting this soon.

    ReplyDelete